Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Mantel Addition with Eighteen25 Subway Art

Do you read eighteen25?  I do.  For me it's a must read.  These Las Vegas sisters are clever, clever, clever, and I love their style. Every time they post a new project I say to myself, "why didn't I think of that?"  But beyond being clever these girls are really nice and share their clever ideas with their readers.  So when they posted their Spring Subway art earlier this Season I immediately downloaded and printed one to add to my Spring Mantel.  What do you think?  I did the 8X10 version, I think it's so sweet.


We had actually talked about this blog and their Subway art at my Primary Presidency Meeting before (have I mentioned primary recently?  Along with 3 other women from church I'm in charge of our children's group) so I decided to print a copy for each of my presidency members.  They deal with a lot from me, believe it or not I have my faults (this is where you feign surprise :)  Anyway I just thought some gratitude was in order and I knew they would love one of these.

 
For their version I painted some wooden frames to match the print ink. 


Cute, right?  Then I wrapped them simply and gave them to my friends, I think they liked them. 



My next obsession from e25 is their cute candy jars.  These are my next on my "eighteen25 to do list!"  Check them out on their blog here and I'm pretty sure you'll be making them too.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hi Nancy! I just wanted to tell you how much fun it was to meet you at Creative Estates! I loved your darling Pens and think you are just so clever! Take care!

Amanda said...

You should know I LOVED mine! It was such a sweet surprise! Hugs!