Thursday, March 31, 2011

WINNER!




It's still Thursday, right?  I think I have a couple more hours.  Today has been a little bit crazy.  Something about a third grade project due tomorrow where we had to design a hole for a golf course, then build the hole and decorate it for golfing at school tomorrow.  I know, a little crazy.  I'm having flashbacks to all the late night projects I had my Mom do for me as a kid and remembering her saying, "why are we just starting this the day before it's due?"  We actually started Dallas' hole a while ago, but there were a lot of last minute details to be done.  I'll show you some pictures soon since I probably confused you with what the heck I've been doing all day.


And now for the winner of the J Crew knockoff necklace......


# 20, Erin Sims!  Congrats Erin!

[twitter.jpg]

Email me your address at nancysblondeambitions@gmail.com and I'll get that off to you.  Right now I'm going to bed to dream of Star Wars golf courses.

2 comments:

Erin Sims said...

So great!! Thanks! Can't wait to see/wear the necklace!

abby said...

almost 500 followers?! that's awesome nancy! it was so good to see you the other day. i swear we are on the same schedules because i always run into you. i love it!