Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Curtains for Me

So I know I've been a slacker blogger lately.  But like I've said before, usually there is a reason behind the lack of posts.  This time it's been the fact that my kids are still on their Fall break.  So we've been too busy playing to craft or blog, and I'm okay with that.  Somehow yesterday though I bribed them into spending the afternoon shopping, and we scored at the fabric store.  I've been searching for curtain fabric for my family room for a while now with no luck.  I wanted something that I really, really liked at an affordable price, and that's hard to come by.  But yesterday I bought 12 yards of this at $7.99/yard.  I'm thinking I like the color, the print, and the price.  Thank you Home Fabric store.  What do you think?


It'll look even better when I get it made into curtains.  I'll be sure and show you the results, and I guess that means I've got to take down my Halloween decorations too.  I hate undecorating!

3 comments:

alissa said...

Nancy, I really like the fabric you found! And my gosh, you can't beat the price. I'm sort of in the same boat - I really want to make panels for my dining room but everything I like is so expensive. There's no way I'm going to spend $500 just on the fabric! So, I'll just keep looking for a deal like yours! I'm really looking forward to seeing how yours turn out. I'll need some tips!

Thanks for your very sweet comment today! Have a great weekend.

pam said...

I really like the fabric you chose. One of the things I have liked about being at the MTC are the oak leaves and acorns all over the ground in the fall! Good luck with the finished product.

Sarah@AlpinePoppy said...

Ohh I love your fabric! It is beautiful, I especially love the acorns :)

Please be sure to post pics of the finished product