Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Halloween Hoe Down

Last night my In-Law's had their annual Halloween Barn party.  It's just what it sounds like, a Halloween party in their barn - animals, tractors and all.  Trust me, there's not better Halloween ambiance, and I look forward to it every year.  I pretty much have a dream to own a house with some land and a barn someday, not because I want tractors and animals - but because I think a barn makes the best place to have big parties.  If you think I'm joking, I'm not, just ask my husband. You should probably be nice to me now so that you can get on those future party lists later.  Believe me, it will happen...

But for now I'll settle for Grandma and Grandpa Jo's Annual Barn party. 



The kids asked me what my Halloween costume was, and I said, "I'm crazy green jacket girl, now give me some candy!"  Somehow halfway through the party I ended up wearing Dallas' cape though.


4 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Looks like so much fun!! I wish my family members would have such fun parties.

Steph said...

So fun! No doubt you will have a barn someday...is this where you will hold prom? I am excited for some fun parties!!

Really cute pictures...you look great & I like your hair like that!!

pam said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I hope the costumes survived for trick or treating this weekend.

alissa said...

That looks like so much fun! And I'm totally with you on parties in a barn - what could be better?! So funny that you were in AZ last week too. I could have done without the two cloudy/rainy days, but other than that is was just perfect. Hope you had a great trip!