Friday, September 10, 2010

Who Needs Cupcakes?

Enough about salad.  Let's get to the dessert.  This pouch is tasty enough to eat, don't you think? 



Let's have a closer look, shall we?  I'm loving this fabric combo.  I wish I could tell you what their names are, all I know is that the blue and grey is Amy Butler. The yellow, I'm not sure about. 


To make your own pretty little pouch follow this tutorial.  And then this one for the flower.  And if you do make your own I'd love to see the results! I'm thinking about making some of these babies to sell.  Still in the thinking stages though, for now you'll have to make your own, or offer me loads of cash.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

very classy and cute! you are one talented girl.

Lynsi said...

I'm just loving those colors and designs together! darling fabrics!

Courtney said...

I love the combo too.

Joy said...

That is YUMMY!!! I love the jeweled middle soooo much. You kill me with your talent!

pam said...

Way pretty, Nancy. What are you going to stache in it? It's hot and muggy here in Lousiana. But I shouldn't complain because it was overcast and not to hot for the first few days. Take care.