Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Decor - A Work in Progress

So I thought I'd show you my mantel.  I pulled out all of my Halloween Decorations this morning and so far the mantel is all I've gotten decorated.  Is it ironic that I literally had to dust the cobwebs off my Halloween decorations?  I seriously thought about just leaving them on for added drama.  We seem to have a lot of spiders around our house, and not the cute Halloween kind.  Cobwebs or not, here's what I've got.  It's different from last year, but I really like it, and love the added wreath.  See here to make one like it.


I like that not all of the decorations are Halloween even, but they fit with the color scheme and overall feel of the decor.  I'm still going to add a bunting and a few other things, but I thought I'd show you what I have now, and then show you how to make some of the things I want to add.  Meaning:  I haven't made them yet, but when I do I'll take lots of pictures and share :)




Also check back in the next few days because I've made a few Halloween decorations that I am going to put up for sale, and they are really cute so you won't want to miss them!

10 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

love love love!

katskraps4kids said...

SO dang cute!!! I can't wait to get my house together so I can decorate like this. Love your ideas & pics -LOVE your blog!!!!

Karyl

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So incredibly darling!! I posted about it on my FB page :)

xox
Jen

Gussy said...

I saw this on Twitter and had to Tumble it -- love your mantle :]

xoxo.

For The Luv Of Boys said...

Very cute! I'm a new follower - can't wait to look around!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Looks fabulous!!

Okie Chic said...

Soo cute I really like the bulldog statue!! I'm a bullie owner. Love them!!

the cape on the corner said...

oh wow, i love it all! and that IS a bulldog, then isn't it. love that, too!

alissa said...

So, so cute. The buntings on the mirror are definitely my favorite!

Karey Ellen said...

That looks awesome!!
Great attention to detail!

Hope you had a great weekend!
KareyEllen
KareyEllenDesigns.blogspot.com