Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to put it out there that I really appreciate all of your comments.  Especially those of you who commented on my last post.  I don't always love putting so much personal information on my blog, but sometimes I think it will help you know and understand me better if you can see more than life's rainbows and unicorns (you know the good stuff).  Infertility is hard for me to talk about in person, so I feel like it helps me to gain perspective and a little closure to express how I feel in writing.  I'm not saying that the subject is closed, or that the baby making is closed for that matter, but when things don't go the way you want them to sometimes you just have to mourn the loss.  And writing about that loss for me is cathartic.  So thanks for reading, thanks for caring, and thanks for the love.  I appreciate it all.  But just because my belly is barren (of babies anyway) doesn't mean my blog needs to be.  I promise to be back with more uplifting and fun things.

2 comments:

The Peach.... said...

Nancy, I just read your previous post and my heart goes out to you. I have three kids, and two of them are in school all day now, and my heart hurts. I am loving having my three year old home with me all day, but know that that will come to an end in the next two years. And I have PANIC attacks over that. Already. It makes me physically ill to think of myself here all day long alone. With more and more distance between me and my babies. And I'm so so sorry about the infertility. How heartbreaking. I understand the mourning and the grieving when you want something so badly. Now what are you supposed to do, right? Hang in there...have faith. (easier said than done, I know....)

Stacey said...

For what it's worth, I'm just catching up on some of the blogs I check out and read your post from earlier in the week. I can't say I know how you feel, because I don't, but did want to let you know that you are one creative lady and I appreciate what you do (post) and I'm sure your kids LOVE having a crafty mom! My youngest just started kindergarten and my oldest is in Jr. High (with a 4th grader in between) and so I do know what you mean about feeling like you should have another meaning in life, but I just don't feel like it would be too beneficial to anyone right now with the busy schedules we have going on (that is unless I find that perfect part-time job from 8:30-2:30 2-3 days a week)! Anyways, I've rambled enough, but you are so very talented and I enjoy getting to "know" you via the blog, thanks!

~Stacey
csfish@roadrunner.com