Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's a party, and you're invited! If you vote...



Hello Blogland, it's me, Nancy.  It's been a while, I know.  I didn't plan on having a blog break, it just sort of happened.  It's me, not you.  It's just that I haven't been that into you, I mean blogging lately for some reason. I'll explain more on that later (I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this week).  But for now I'm interrupting this blogging break as a favor to my brother Austin.

Face2_normal

He's the bad breath guy.  At least that's how Hallie talks about him to her friends.  He's the spokesman for the company OraBrush, ya, you remember the funny commercials, right?  Well he's in this competition for a new job in LA where he'll be set up with a posh pad and host fabulous Fancy Nancy type parties to tell people all about new technology from Logitech.  Sounds fun, right?  Thing is he's so close to winning this thing and the voting closes tomorrow, so HE NEEDS YOUR VOTE!  And he needs it now.  He has promised me that if he wins he'll host a party where I get to fly to LA and be the party planner, and you're all invited!  Okay so he hasn't exactly made me that promise, but I know he'll let me.  So if I get to come to one of the parties, I'll certainly extend an invitation to you! I figured since you're used to seeing tutorials on this blog I'd give you one on how to vote for my brother.  It's SEW easy!  

First.

Check out his blog.  He's been holding out dated TV's hostage, and killing them one by one until he gets voted in as the LOGITECH HOST WITH THE MOST.  Sounds gruesome, but it's really funny.  Here's an example.  


Or if you're into cute baseball players check out this video. 


Then once you get to his blog and have perused his hilarious videos make sure to vote, follow these instructions. 

Find the link on his blog that says, CLICK HERE TO VOTE DAILY!  It's on the top right side. Follow that link and vote your heart out.  You only have two more days to vote, so vote today and tomorrow on your computer, your iPhone, your Grandma's computer, the local library, and give him a shout out on facebook so all your friends can vote too. Like I said, every one's invited to the party!  Check out the posh pad we'll have to party in.  




Now just imagine it as a Fancy Nancy style party (Ooh, La,La) and seriously, he says you're all invited! So what are you waiting for?  Go, vote, do it, do it now! 

And if you don't vote he might send these guys after you.  Once you've seen what they did to this poor TV you're not gonna want to get on their bad side.  

No comments: