Monday, July 12, 2010

Dallas Baptism Day



Saturday was a very special day for our family as our son Dallas was baptized and confirmed.  Travis was able to baptize him as the rest of us witnessed this milestone in Dallas' life.  Of course I had fun throwing the after party with our family members who live close by.  

I decided to go with a 4th of July theme (why not drag it out?) and made some fun decorations to go along with that.  






I hope that Dallas will always remember this special day.  I can't believe how old he's getting! This boy has my heart completely, I'm so proud of him and his decision to be baptized.  

8 comments:

Angela said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for having us, and congrats again to Dallas!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Congratulations! I love your decorations.

Becky said...

Oh Nancy how I wish we could have stayed! It all looks so beautiful, your little Dallas growing up and such a lovely party afterwards. The decorations turned out great!

We'll try to move to Utah before Hallie turns 8, deal?

brittanydaw said...

wow, he is a handsome young man. Congrats! btw, we made a cool thing for sharing time I have to tell you about!

Megan B ♥ said...

What a great milestone for all of you! Congrats, Dallas! Our big day is coming up in February and we're all so excited!!

The Peach.... said...

Nancy, can I ask you how you made this banner? The letters?

Courtney said...

Yay for Dallas. Wish we could still be together to celebrate all these things together.

pam said...

What a great day! Thanks to you and your family for including us. We had a great time being there with you and Dallas. Love the pictures.