Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Vacay Part 1

Okay so if we were friends in the 50's I'd have you over for appetizers, bridge, and slides of my recent family vacation.  But since it's 2010 I'm putting 'em on my blog.  Don't worry, there aren't very many.  Sometimes I go crazy taking a ton of pictures, and sometimes I'm not feeling it.  This trip I wasn't feeling the picture thing, but had a great time living in the moment.

We went to Yellowstone Park for my family's family reunion this year.  But before we hit Yellowstone my little family decided to have our own time with a stop on the way in Idaho Falls, Idaho.


We went to see the Falls of course, and the LDS Temple which is located along the falls.  


Afterward we celebrated Father's Day for Travis at Smitty's Pancake house. 


Travis had memories of going here as a kid, so we decided to take our kids and make new memories.  It was definitely a highlight of the trip, and some of the best pancakes I've ever eaten.


Then on our way back to the hotel I talked Travis into a little detour.  I saw a cute neighborhood and wanted to look at the houses.  These two were my favorite.  If you live here, you are lucky, and I hope you don't mind my posting a picture.


Up next: Yellowstone.  I know, you can hardly wait...

3 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

You have great taste in houses. how 'bout you take one and I'll take one and then we can be neighbors?

Can't wait to see your yellowstone pics.

Laura said...

cute houses! I want to live there. so, you got to go to Yellowstone and to Puerto Rico? I miss living in the west and not spending a FORTUNE to go see family. BTW we will be in Utah Sept 8-13. I need to see you:)

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, those ARE cute houses!!!