Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Flower Fun

So I tried out a few more fabric flowers. This time I mostly used solid colors, and tried different textures too. I used some fleece, flannel, toile, knit, and some brown fabric that I don't know what it is, synthetic something I'm sure. Anyway I like the results, I think I may even wear a few of these myself as a broach or on a headband. They are a lot of fun, and I don't think I'm quite done with them yet!




We're running out of space for these hair clips, I think I may have to make another one of these.

13 comments:

Mandy said...

I want step by step directions!

Nancy said...

I'm planning a tutorial, probably tomorrow, I think. If I don't put it on my blog I will send them to you.

Keith and Lynsi said...

I'm with Mandy... in need of a tutorial! My favorites are the light blue, green and yellow, and pink with black...ok I like them ALL!

Sarah said...

i would like the tutorial too. please. these are cute.

hendywow said...

SO...FancyNancy!

House of Smith's said...

OH my GOSH! These are ADORABLE!
I love the white, dainty one. So sweet!
Shelley

Ashley said...

I need a tutorial too! Too cute.

Becky said...

Creative, creative! I love your crafty ways :)

pam said...

The new bows are all so pretty. Love all the different fabrics and bow designs.

Sonja Wright said...

You are the queen of fabric flowers. Can you share how you made the light blue flowers. Thank you.

Sonja Wright said...

My email is sonja@beautifullifephotos.com
thanks
:)

billiemonster said...

Did you ever make a tutorial for these? I love em.

Pumpy said...

So pretty. xx