Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's So Random

Okay it's officially Thursday afternoon, right? So a winner is needed, I headed to Random.org and the winner is.....


Lucky #14, EMILY!


Emily email me at nancysblondeambitions@gmail.com with shipping info, congrats!

And speaking of Easter Candy, I already told you my favorite kind is Cadbury's mini eggs, and the last time I bought a bag I thought, hmm... I love these and I love dark chocolate, so I wonder how they would taste with dark chocolate? Well little did I know they come in dark chocolate, so I bought a bag (you know for experimentation sake). My conclusion: Even though I'm a die hard dark chocolate girl, for some reason I think I actually like the original slightly better, but for those dark chocolate lovers out there these are still a yummy treat!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

nepotism.

Emily said...

Thank you, Nancy! Sarah, as if.