Friday, December 11, 2009

Love that Bakerella!

If you were racking your brain wondering what to get me for Christmas (Travis) here's a subtle hint (they are only $2.95 and would fit perfectly into my stocking). I love these cookies made by the amazing Bakerella (images stolen from her) that I would love to get my hands on.

She made them with these adorable cupcake cookie cutters from Crate and Barrel. Could they get any cuter?

I think this woman must dream in cakes and cookies (more likely she never sleeps because it would take a lot of hard work to make what she makes).


She's kind of like the good version of the old lady in Hansel and Gretel, only she's not old, and she doesn't fatten children up to eat them, but I believe she lives in a candy cottage. Love, love her! Check her out.

Dear Bakerella, could I please come and bake with you? I promise not to eat your candy house.

3 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Those are darling!

Michelle said...

Oh those almost look too yummy to eat...almost! :)

pam said...

Great idea! Where do you get that cookie cutter?