Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Curly Girl

KKKKatie, a beautiful lady, you're the only GGGGirl that I adore! When the MMMMoon shines over the cow shed I'll be waiting for you at the KKKKitchen door. I can still hear my cute Grandpa Redd singing that song any time Katie walked in the room. Check out my hot stylish sister KKKKAtie over at stylin Reachel's design blog, a blog you will never see me on, HA!

And by the way, Katie has always been my style icon, right down to her colored tights. Okay so I could never pull off orange tights, but that is why I love me some Katie!

2 comments:

pam said...

Hey, Katie, I checked you out on Rachel's blog. Thanks for the complement! You do look great and always do. Glad you were able to find time to do the photo shoot.

Jill Bagley said...

no fair. she is too stylish. just so easy breezy.
she always makes it look so easy. but i can never look that cool.