Friday, November 6, 2009

Name Dropping

So enough talking about semi-famous people that I don't know, and on to semi-famous people that I do know. This is my little brother Austin. He's the OraBrush pitchman, and I for one think his webmercials (is that a word?) are hilarious. See for yourself. Here is the new Holiday themed OraBrush ad he just completed. His first ad that he did has gotten over a million hits (I think a million and a half even), go Austin! I think OxiClean might be looking for a new Pitchman...



Oh and might I add that Austin is available, and his breath, as you can imagine, is impeccable! And he doesn't usually wear holiday sweaters... Here's the first ad he did for OraBrush.



And then there's my sister Katie. Isn't she beautiful?

I've told you about her and her husband Ben's ingenious invention the Puj baby tub before. (Puj is pronounced Pudge like fudge). Well they recently went to both a national (in Vegas, where what happened in Vegas is leaving Las Vegas) and international (in Germany, Gesundheit) children's trade show where their tub was a big hit. They are expecting the sales of the tub to soon go gangbusters (my word, not theirs, they are not that nerdy) internationally. You can read about it in Katie's own words here. Watch for them to hit stores come January. And if you want to be the lucky recipient of a FREE Puj baby tub they are having a huge giveaway right now. Puj is giving away 100 free tubs (right now these things retail for $100) to moms (or moms to be) with babies and a blog to talk about their new tub on. Maybe that mom with a blog could be you. Let me know if you're entering, I'll put in a good word for you. To enter their contest click here.


That's Katie, I taught her everything she knows. That's Ben with her. He was somehow smart even before he met me. Go figure.

This is Katie and Ben looking very professional demonstrating their tub at the trade show in Las Vegas. Those are their brand new twins Jack and Jill. Just kidding, they are dolls.

This is their amazing Puj booth that they designed and built themselves, so sleek, so Katie and Ben. And when these people write a book I know they won't stand me up at their book signing! Just kidding PW, I love you anyway, even if our relationship is one sided.

9 comments:

J and Rachel Kirkham said...

I entered :) saw it on Tangled and True. Chloe is too big for it now but I'll still give it a try if I get it! She's amazing and so are you!!

The Dawlings said...

So good to see you last night! Thanks for letting me sit by you.

Regarding the orabrush--awesome! Did you order your free one? I totally want one.
Regarding the puj--awesome! I entered to win--I need that good word... Cause you know, pretty soon, I'll have another baby... :)

Keith and Lynsi said...

all sorts of celebrities in your family! that tub looks amazing!

Katie said...

You are the best Nancy. And when it comes to writing a book, I think I will have you do that for me...Ms. Journalist Extraordinaire!

Dave & Mandi said...

Those commercials are hilarious! And I LOVE that baby tub idea! This post has made me want to shop really bad. You guys have very talented genes!!

Julee said...

How funny! I submitted an entry.

I'm so sorry about PW's snub(unintentional, I'm sure)! So sad! Drown your sorrows in her apple dumplings a la mode or any of her other delish dishes.

Is the cookbook worth the $$, or should I stick with her blog?

pam said...

Great publicity for your siblings! Surely they owe their success to their familial relationship. It must be all the love they feel eminating from us.

Sarah said...

love that commercial. so funny. lots of talent in that family of yours.

Becky said...

Soph and I just watched the Christmas commercial: "I wanna do that again! Do that again!" You'd better believe there's gonna be some Orabrushs in the stockings on that special morning.