Thursday, October 8, 2009

Winner and a Question

And the winner is...


Michelle! Who said, Such cute decor! Tis the season! All my decorations are in storage, in town, but I did paint my nails today orange and black - does that count?? ! :) Gotta start somewhere, right?!
Ohhhh, my favorite halloween candy....let's see - Growing up, it was always Snickers that I threw in the freezer before eating...YUM!


Michelle, these cute pumpkin earrings and necklace will be on their way to you as soon as you email me your address. Send it to me at: nancysblondeambitions@gmail.com


Okay congrats to Michelle, now here's a question for everyone. I've been trying to decide how I feel about this and want to know your thoughts.


Are you getting your kids an H1N1 flu shot?

5 comments:

Jen said...

No, I'm not getting my kids the H1N1 shot. I've heard too many conflicting reviews, one in particular said that the shot was more dangerous than the H1N1 flu itself. My 6 mo. old had H1N1 last week and we was hospitalized for it, but he was also a premature baby and has had several of upper respiratory infections because he is more prone to them since he was early. So, even with a child being hospitalized, I'm still not giving my others the shot. But, I wouldn't think anyone was bad or stupid for giving it to their kids (not like parents who don't immunize their kids, that worries me).

Ashlee said...

No, I'm not.
But I'm not an expert on it, either.

And I don't think anyone is an expert on it.

Which is just one reason why Im not.

Anonymous said...

No I am not. Never mind the reason. Check this out that I found on the LDS website.


http://www.ldsmag.com/healthyoutlook/090928swine.html

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

I read an article in the news paper today about a 5 year old, who was otherwise healthy, in Chicago that died from H1N1 the flu not the shot. It made me feel paranoid about it. I would say yes we are going to get the shot. But there are a lot of mixed reviews out there.

Becky said...

Nancy...both of my kids were preemie. I got both of them the H1N1 shot and they are fine.