Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Barn Raising Good Time

A Sneak Peak





Last night we had a little Halloween sneak preview as Dallas and Hallie put their costumes on for their Grandma and Grandpa Jo's annual Halloween Barn party. I must say I was pretty happy with the results. My Mom made Dallas' robe and Hallie's dress, and I put together the rest. I was feeling quite proud of my scarf and Gryffindor emblem that I came up with for Dallas, and for Hallie we just needed to pull together some red accessories to make her Dorothy look unique. One of my favorite details is Dallas' owl that I found at Z Gallerie it really pulled his whole Harry Potter together.



6 comments:

Michelle said...

They look awesome!!! Love it. Well done girl! HOpe you guys have a Happy Halloween!!

pam said...

Your kids' costumes turned out adorable. If Dallas ever wants to go incognito, just have him wear that wig and big glasses. I never would have recognized him. You did a great job on the scarf and all. Hallie looks great too. The party looks fun.

Dawn said...

What a great party!! Your kids look awesome. YOu really know how to put things together. Dallas is unrecognizable, I love it!! I also love the thrifty finds that you refurbished and your father-in-laws end tables. You're a talented lucky lady!

Lfree said...

How fun! I wouldn't have known it was Dallas if I'd seen him on the street. Love it! :)And Hallie makes the perfect Dorothy! You always add the cutest touch- great details.

Angela said...

The costumes look great! And it looks like you had lots of fun at the family party. :)

Becky said...

Dallas's wig is awesome! He looks straight outta Hogwarts. Did you teach Hallie to sing "Somewhere over the Rainbow?" Love her extra red glam!