Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gotta love a good bargain!

I went to Kohls today because I got an extra 30% off in the mail for my entire purchase. I found some pretty cute stuff, most of which was on clearance for 60-80% off. Then I used my 30% on top of that, and because I used my Kohl's charge card they gave me another 15% off. So I got 6 shirts, 1 pair of shoes, 2 handbags, perfume (this was actually the bulk of the total amount, about $ 30-normally $52-that I've been wanting for a while now-okay 2 weeks) and a baby present, all for $130.44, then they gave me 30% off and 15% on top of that, so my total for all of that was $82.92. Plus I got $10 Kohl's cash for spending more than $50, but here's the clincher, guess how much I saved? $342.90, now that is a good deal, right Trav?

Problem is I only had the time to go through my sections very thoroughly, I might have to take my kids back to try stuff on, I get to keep the extra 30% off to use the whole week if anyone needs anything!

This was my favorite purchase, I got it in black, but need to check at another location to see if I can find this color since I like it so much.

6 comments:

Karla Rauch said...

That is awesome! I love Kohls. The shirt is adorable.

Keith and Lynsi said...

Wow ,holy bargain! Makes me want to shop!! Love the shirt!

Steph said...

Love it! Maybe next time you can just do my shopping too!

Angela said...

It's just like their commercials!

Nancy said...

Does that make me the spinning teacher goddess? Yes I watch too much t.v.

Angela said...

Well, I prefer the one in the hair salon, I think those girls are funnier, but you can be the spinning goddess if you want.
(I watch too much T.V. too)