Thursday, August 20, 2009

A little story, written, illustrated, and performed by Hallie Jo

This is the story of a little boy's soccer practice

And an unassuming, stylish shoe wearing little girl that was suddenly attacked

by a horrifying green monster

So her sweet mother told her to do what any good mother would do, "sit still while I take a picture."

"Now don't move Hallie, I need a close up."

And then the sweet mother flicked away the invasive praying mantis and sent him back to the heaven he prays to. And the cute little girl went on her merry way, drawing more pictures.

And the soccer stud of a kid never even knew what had happened. The end.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Haha, her face in that shot is priceless.

Keith and Lynsi said...

This was such a cute post!!! so creative!

Also you'll have to let me know how you like La Caille...Keith proposed to me there! It was amazing, I've never been to a more beautiful restaurant! Oh and I'm dying to see that movie!

Ashley said...

Too funny! A mom always has to get a few good pictures:)

Karla Rauch said...

Okay, that was a cute story. I must say it seems that Hallie was quite brave!

pam said...

Glad you were fast enough with your camera to get a shot of the actual critter. Laurie and I saw 2 beautiful little animals that ran up on the trail in Provo Cnyn. but they took one look at us and ran away and I didn't have time to get the camera out of my pocket! We decided they were mink. They were small, dark, and lustrous with luxurious looking fur. Wish I could have taken a picture.