Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not meant to be


Yesterday Travis mentioned that he needed a few new shirts for our upcoming vacation. So I told him not to worry that I'd pick a few things out for him. Imagine my delight when I found this tropical festive shirt for only $3 at WalMart. Perfect. Somehow Travis didn't share my enthusiasm for this print, and refused to even try it on. So I had to physically put it on him myself, and was laughing hysterically when he took it off saying that he looked like Homer Simpson in a Muumuu and that there was a reason the shirt was only $3. What's wrong with a muumuu anyway? That's what I say. Some people like Muumuus so much that they plan whole parties around them. But I guess my $3 shirt is going back to the store, or maybe I could just turn the shirt into a beach bag... hmmm. Anyway I am again in search of another shirt or two for the man. Maybe I should steer clear of the tropical and festive sections, and WalMart for that matter. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I think for his next birthday you should throw Travis a suprise Hawaiian shirt party.

Steph said...

How come there aren't any pictures of Trav in the shirt? I love the Homer Simpson comment! I like Angela's idea...and I am with you, nothing wrong with muumuu's! Made for a really fun night. What will we do for our next party?

kimber said...

Yes, I think only you would plan a muumuu party. Bit it was fun!
I so can not picture Travis in that shirt, too funny.

pam said...

He'll be sorry when he gets to those Puerto Rican beaches and doesn't even have one island print shirt! Good luck pleasing him!