Friday, May 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

I think about this actress every time I am sorting clean laundry. In my mind it goes something like this: Nancy, Travis, Nancy, Travis, Nancy, Nancy, Travis, Nancy, Travis, Travis...




Last week Dallas brought home a flier for an art show he was in at school. Problem was that he showed me the flier at about 8:30 p.m. on the night of the art show that was over at 8 o'clock. Needless to say he was very upset that we had missed the show. So I decided when he brought his art piece home I'd put it on display here. This is Dallas' rendition of Henri Matisse's Goldfish. I was quite impressed with the painting, and the fact that they are learning about Henri Matisse in first grade.
Dallas' Matisse

Henri's Matisse

***Don't forget about the giveaway below, you can enter until Sunday***

5 comments:

Courtney said...

good job dallas! i'm very impressed with his cylinder.

hendywow said...

Dallas, keep up the good art-work, who knows maybe some one will be doing a rendition of yours...

Jen said...

Very impressive. I bet he gets his gift for art from you!

Angela said...

Dallas, I LOVE your drawing! Matisse is a pretty cool artist huh? We'll have to discuss him the next time I see you.

Anonymous said...

The boy is a artist just like his father... Hahaha