Friday, April 17, 2009

Who's The Boss?


One of the perks to Travis opening his own office here is that we live a lot closer to his place of business than we did in Arizona. So the kids and I have been spending a lot of time with him at the office while he's getting everything set up. He got the official, "open for business" yesterday and is going to begin recruiting and hiring next week. Until then we've been enjoying a little office life with Dad. Today I had to take Hallie to Kindergarten registration so Dallas got to go hang out at Dad's office and have his own movie theater in the conference room. Not a bad set up if I do say so myself. More office decorating to come, for now we just have a finished office with furniture. Any design ideas?

It's tough being a six year old, another hard day at the office...

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Doesn't Dallas go to school?

Courtney said...

that last picture and caption are hilarious

Toria said...

with that title I was hoping for pictures of Tony, Sam, Angela, Jonathan and Mona (sorry, I was just laughing with my friend the other day about shows we "gre up" with)!!!
oh well- a new office is pretty fun too. Congratulations!

Karla Rauch said...

That last picture is hilarious.

hendywow said...

That is exactly what I pictured, when trav had his own office, A big screen tv, with cartoons! Where's the Xbox?

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
Live plants would be a nice touch for Travis' office. I am not trying to dictate design, but oxygen in an office is always a nice touch! Go to Ikea, they have great plants very inexpensive, and containers to put them in! Call me if you need some help, love Jill.