Monday, April 27, 2009

All in the family

Rise and shout the Cougars are out!

My little (okay he's not so little), younger brother Austin graduated from BYU last week. That makes him the sixth of the six kids in my family to graduate from BYU. And I thought it was pretty cool when we all had the same sixth grade teacher. Sorry Mrs. Peterson, I think this trumps that. Congratulations Austin!



We celebrated with fire and food Tepanyaki style. And we deeply missed the rest of the fam that was unable to attend. Next time someone needs to remind me that people dress up for graduations, I think I was the only one in jeans. I'm such a rebel.



Austin is currently seeking employment so I thought this card was appropriate.




Way to go Austin!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Austin! That's a big deal!!!!

That fire looks out of control. Did the FD come?

hendywow said...

It looks like you are doing well, but hangin out can't be as fun without us!

pam said...

It was so much fun. We did miss all of you who weren't available to come with us. Congratulations ! Austin ! Way to go! We are all proud of you.