Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie

Even though I could write a sappy birthday wish to my friend Stephanie I'm not going to because my favorite thing to do with Stephanie is have a good laugh. No sadness for the fact that she moved back here three weeks before I moved away. No, not today. For this birthday shout out I'm focusing on the happy. Steph I'm so honored to call you my friend, you make me laugh, and you're always there to cry with me when I need you most. I love you and can't wait for our ladies of the house party, only you could have made my dream come true. Happy Birthday Lady!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday steph!

Steph said...

Thanks so much for this post! Can't wait for you to join me being a "lady"! Next weekend will be awesome!

Toria said...

Happy birthday Steph! ARe these recent pics? I thought Steph wasn't blonde anymore?

Keith and Lynsi said...

HaPPY Birthday Steph! Looking forward to party in good ole mumu fashion! You girls are so fun!