Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Everyone knows it's Wendy

Occasionally friends come into my life that instantly click with me, people that I feel such a sense of familiarity with that I could have sworn we knew each other before. Wendy is one of those people. Though we've only known each other a few short years I feel like I've known her my whole life. She is one of my favorite people to be around. I think I like her so much because she is so candidly fresh and open about her life, and everything that happens to be on her mind. I think everyone should have a friend like Wendy. She loves you for exactly who you are, and treats you like you're her best friend. I'm grateful to know Wendy, and I love her and her family. I'm so sad to be moving so far away from her and all of our Arizona friends. So today I want to wish Wendy a Happy Birthday, you deserve it sister. Thanks for being there whenever I need you, and plan on being there for the rest of your life because you're not rid of me yet!

P.S. Wendy is the one that doesn't look like a boy with a shiny forehead. Oh the lengths I'll go to to wish my friends well on their birthday. I think you're right Wendy, we truly should get glamor shots together! It would have made this post a lot more interesting if I could have posted pictures of us wearing leather jackets, big hair, and fake eyelashes. There's always next year!

3 comments:

hendywow said...

Ok Lady, I am totally laughing through my tears! Thank you for that generous post, I know it's been rough trying to move your life, but you're gonna be fabulous, just remember that you'll always have a home here. I LOVE YOU!

hendywow said...

And that is an awful picture of ME! We are doing the glamour shot!

Toni said...

Nancy...I totally agree with you. And you are a better friend than I cuz you did a whole post for Wendy on her birthday! You have totally one-uped me. Good luck in Utah. I'll take good care of our girl.