Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008: The Year in Review

JANUARY



FEBRUARY



MARCH



APRIL



MAY




JUNE



JULY



AUGUST

SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER



NOVEMBER



DECEMBER

When I watch year in review type shows on television I realize how tumultuous and scary 2008 was in our world. But when I looked back at the year within my own world and family, I realize how truly blessed we are and what a wonderful year we had. I'm so grateful for 2008. I hope that 2009 will bring new, exciting and happy moments filled with wonderful memories for our family. Have I mentioned that Travis and I are going to Puerto Rico in June? I think that it's time I start my new year's resolution diet. But for a resolution with sincere meaning, I hope that I can provide my family with a peaceful, comfortable home filled with the Spirit of Christ, and lock the world out in 2009.

5 comments:

Toria said...

what a fun post. I love your year in review. I need to post lots of things and I may just add something like this to the list. I am just going to bed and checked your blog after finishing my lesson prep for RS tomorrow (remember things are weird over here). Anyway, I appreciate the thoughtful personal insight you just added to my lesson. I can always count on you! Thanks Nanc!
I'm sure 2009 will be a wonderful year of changes and excitement for you and your family (and Puerto Rico is an added bonus- how fun!)

pam said...

Well said, Nancy, you and all of us have a lot to be thankful for. What great memories your pictures bring of the past year, and I am thankful that I was able to share so many of them with you. I particularly like the Mother's Day hat. Did Dallas make it?

hendywow said...

Great post.. You are so pretty! We need to get a good picture of us together before you leave!

danandjulee said...

Love the review. I'm actually working on something similar. I'm hoping I'll get it posted before February...

Austin said...

Looks like it was a great year. I'm looking forward to 2009 too, and to the Johansons moving to Utah.