Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas the photo essay












Once again we enjoyed a "white Christmas" with family in snowy Utah. Christmas Eve was spent at my parents enjoying our annual dinner and nativity reenactment. We've been doing this since I was a kid, so it's fun to watch my own children having fun with it. They enjoyed cousins, grandparents and aunts and uncles from both sides of the family, while Travis and I trudged through the snow (quite literally) on a house hunt. We are looking to make a move to Utah in the coming months (that's my way of saying we don't have an exact date or official house yet) as Travis has been promoted within his company to open an office there. That is vague, I know, I'll let you know some details when I have them. But for now we are grateful for the fun we had celebrating the birth of the Savior with our family followed by a visit from Santa Claus. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas celebrate a safe New Year, we look forward to 2009 as a year of change (not just the Obama kind).

4 comments:

Angela said...

Excellent pictures, Nanc. And Next year, maybe we'll do it at your house!

kimber said...

Fun pictures! Wasn't the snow crazy!! It sure was pretty though, I loved it. We need to get together lots before you leave me!

Emily said...

Hi Nancy,

I heard from Bonnie that you need my email address:

emwettstein@gmail.com

I am excited you guys are moving here. It would be fun to get together!

pam said...

You take great pictures. So glad we were able to share the Christmas holiday with you. Glad you survived the snow. It has been sunny and melting since you left.