Monday, November 24, 2008

Orange Dream

And Congratulations goes to.....


Time's up! I'm happy to announce the winner of the Puj baby sling. This time Dallas got to chose a number between 1 and 15, and he chose 2.
The second commenter was Abby, who said:
i have borrowed emily's sling for trips and loved it! and the tub looks so cool. (and how fun for becky!)

Congrats Abby! Email me at nancysblondeambitions@gmail.com and we'll figure out how to send you your prize.

And for those of you feeling bad that you didn't win the sling, how about an Orange Dream bag handmade by yours truly? Okay so this isn't a giveaway, but it can be yours for only $40 (plus shipping). Why let the little girls have all the fun for Christmas. This bag measures 16 inches wide by 13 inches deep. It's great for a diaper bag, church bag, or purse of any kind. It has two huge pockets and the outside is lined with clear vinyl so it's guaranteed to stay clean! I've got two of these that are exactly alike, so the first two people to lay claim to them in the comments can have them with my blessing.




I've got a few more bags in the works so check back with me in a day or two if you're interested in more. Thanks to everyone for the excitement about the Cupcake Couture line. They have all been shipped, and hopefully are in the hands of their new owners. I hope there are lots of
happy little girls on Christmas morning! If anyone else wishes they would have ordered one, it's not too late! I can make you one for $25 plus shipping. Let me know. For Elizabeth who ordered two I put her daughters' initials on the back. I think they turned out really cute.

7 comments:

abby said...

oh my gosh! could my day be any luckier? i am so excited! thank you nancy and katie!

Dawn said...

I'm confused, are you giving away the two extra bags or are they for sale only?? Anyway, they're great, I love all the cute stuff, seriously where do you find time!

Nancy said...

yes Dawn, I'm giving the bags away for $40 plus shipping!

hendywow said...

Sharp looking bag Nanc! I will get in on the next give away fo sho!

Angela said...

Abby's just winning all over the place!

Lauren said...

Nancy I love your bags. Do you have an etsy shop? I have never owned a sewing machine so I love having talented friends. Are you living in Arizona know? Your kids are adorable. I agree it all goes by way too fast!! Hope you are doing well.

xo

Emily said...

I am still using the bag that you made for me this past summer. It is such a great bag and I receive compliments all the time. You are very talented! BTW....I read your sis. blog about her Stephenie Meyer/Edward/Twilight experience. I enjoyed it so much, she is so cute and totally looks like you. I also loved the movie and have seen it 4 times (should I be embarrassed that I just said that?). I was glad to see there are other women my age that are fans of the books/movie. So, are you still moving up to UT?