Friday, November 7, 2008

Nancymercial

Cupcake Couture
Just in time for Christmas comes the handmade gift of your dreams. What little girl in your life wouldn't love a calorie-free , non-messy cupcake to carry around with her everyday? Perfect for dance, church, or play time these bags are my original designs. They are limited editions and this is a one-time-only offer you can't refuse! (Okay maybe I'll make more if there is a lot of interest.) These bags started out as $30 bags, but for you my blogging friends I will part with them for a mere $25 (plus shipping and packaging). Be the first to grab them as today there are only three left!(Possibly more in the future and maybe custom orders, if you ask nicely.)


Specify color when ordering:blue, yellow or pink based on bottom of cupcake.



But wait! There's more! If you're one of the first three buyers you'll receive a FREE cupcake necklace pendant to go along with your bag. Now that's an offer you can't refuse! Just be the first to claim your cupcake in the comment section below. Remember I don't have an Etsy store yet (even though I've been thinking about it for the last year or so) and this is the only way to purchase your bag.

*All bags are handmade to imperfect perfection and I cannot be held responsible for minor sewing discrepancies. All sales final, no returns. ACT NOW! Must be 18 years or older to order. Even if you don't order a cupcake your comments will be taken into consideration for further cupcake production.

14 comments:

Laura said...

Nancy, ooh I am the first!!! I want one!!1 Alexa would love the pink one. They are so cute. Let me know how much to send for shipping and stuff. So cute.

Mike and Joy said...

These are adorable!! I am not on the market but I am sending your link out to all my friends. :) You are amazingly crafty!!

Angela said...

The bags look awesome Nanc! I'm sure they'll be gone before the end of the day.

Dave & Mandi said...

Very, very cute Nancy!! I am so impressed with how crafty and original you are!

Courtney said...

Those are so cute. I love the new pendants too! What is the base of them since they obviously aren't scrabble pieces (unless that's a trade secret).

You definitely need an etsy store!

Steph said...

I am willing to pay high dollar for one of those cute bags...I have a little girl who would LOVE it!

Steph said...

p.s...I am not picky, I will take whichever! Love them all and so will Ellie. It will be perfect for Christmas!

Becky said...

How cute!! You talented woman, you. Why aren't you my neighbor again?

Noticed on Angela's "Shameless Sibling Promotion" that the green on is her favorite. . .mine too. That's sister style for you. I love them all, including the fabulous pendants and think your amazing!

Jen said...

I would love a few of the cupcake pendants. Do you sell those by themselves?

Dawn said...

You are my most talented friend with the most creative mind! I love everything you make. Let me know if you have any bags left. I think Tatym would love it!!

Keith and Lynsi said...

It was so fun to see you guys at Halloween. I always loVe to see what you come up with! Your bags are delightfully adorable!

elizabeth winsby said...

The bags are adorable. I would love two and I'm not picky on which ones. Am I too late? You really need to open an Etsy store!

Tricia said...

I would definitely love to buy the pink one for my daughter for Xmas and a few necklaces as well. You are one talented and amazing crafter.
Aloha from Hawaii!

pam said...

Your cupcake bags are too cute! Looks like you will have to make some more. Any little girl would love them. The pendants are really cute too. It was fun to make the scrabble ones with you when you were here.