Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Worlds collide

My name is Nancy, I am thirty years old, and I watch Hills. And I kinda watch Greek. And if that's Greek to you it's because you probably don't even know what either one of those shows are. And that is good. I wouldn't even recommend that you watch either one of them. Just don't judge me. So next week LC from the Hills is making a guest appearance on the season finale of Greek. Travis, my beautiful man of analogies that he is, put it this way: "it's kind of like if Darth Vader played for the Broncos." My thoughts exactly, can't wait. We will not speak further of this.

9 comments:

Abby said...

funny, i am still awake because i was catching up on the last two hills i missed. i won't judge you if you won't judge me. :)

Mike and Joy said...

Do I hear shame in this post? That better not be the case...I love The Hills!! Are you going to be a follower of The City when it airs?

Courtney said...

We love the Hills too. I forgot about Greek. I'm not even sure we get ABC Family. What is the purpose of LC being on Greek?

jennifer woodbury said...

I gave up on The Hills after season 2 but that's not to say that I don't still catch an episode here and there. So glad to know I'm not alone. And I don't watch Greek, but I do watch the new 90210 and I think that's probably even worse. And I really want to go see HSM3 when it opens this weekend. Try to top that in the shame department!

Steph said...

I have never see Greek, but regularly watch The Hills! Glad we are not the only one's!

Angela said...

I don't watch either of those shows, but I love your quote from Tavis. Are you going to come live in the cold, fridgid north or what? (Can you tell how I feel about the place right now?)

Jacque said...

i'm a hills fan, too. i stay up way too late to watch it and then try to convince myself that i don't need to watch the after show, too... but inevitably, i watch it. i'm such a sucker! i've never seen greek. i may have to add it to my dvr list. ;)

Becky said...

Hi Nancy, I just wandered over from your sister Becky's blog. Thanks again for being willing to come to my focus group and for finding friends to bring too! I really appreciate it!

Steve, Brie, Carson, & Landon said...

I'm a Hills lover, too. Glad I'm not the only one. I think my husband thinks I am, though. I'll let him know I'm not.