Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Official Family Report Cards

On Saturday Dallas gave us all report cards on how he thought we were doing as a family. Hallie, Dallas and I seemed to all do well, Travis on the other hand had a few minor problems. I think it had something to do with the fact that he didn't want to rent the kids a video game. In the end the kids won, and the video game was rented. Maybe Travis should see if extra credit counts.


Don't you just love those cute left handed backward check marks?

5 comments:

just me said...

oh nancy - what a smart little guy you have there!! that is absolutely hysterical. you have to save your report cards!! ~ jannet

Steph said...

This brings back one of my funniest memories of me and you...remember when we tricked my mom into thinking I got a horrible report card and we wrote a letter to her telling her all the bad things I had done? Hilarious! I was such a good kid, we had her fooled!

Glad you are getting good report cards!

Dusty said...

that's funny

Karla Rauch said...

I love the kids hand writing. So cute.

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Thanks Nance I really needed a laugh. Its hard to be a parent and not give into all your kids wants and needs, Taten barely started signing more and I can barely leave the swings at the park because Taten keeps signing more and I think it is so cute.