Monday, September 15, 2008

And the Winner is...

No random generator for us.

"Hallie, pick a number 1-18."

No answer, she just runs away. Try again.

"Hallie, if you want to play today (the magic words) pick a number 1-18."

She runs back.
"umm...1." she says, and then runs away again.
PBS kids is very hard to leave, even if for only a minute.

That's it, not very technical, but at least it's not biased, so Jennifer Woodbury you're the lucky winner! I can't wait to see a picture of Ella wearing a cupcake. Leave me a comment and let me know if you have a preferred flavor.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Jenn, email me your address at nancysblondeambitions@gmail.com.

jennifer woodbury said...

What? No way, I never win anything! Thanks Hallie! :)

jennifer woodbury said...

Oh, and they are all so adorable. Surprise me!

Joan and Mike said...

Nancy - do you make all of your bags, jewelry, etc. that you have on your flicker account? Amazing stuff!
The Halloween garland (circles - "Happy Halloween") is so cute!