Monday, August 4, 2008

Bowling for Porter

While we were on our vacation Dallas missed his buddy Porter's birthday, so Saturday our families had a belated party. We went bowling. I won, if you must know, with a score of 130. But who's keeping score really? Anyhow...it didn't matter who won because we all had such a good time. Then it was back to our house for a little lunch and birthday cake. I was cursing Wendy (Porter's mom) last night as I ate the leftover cake, curses I tell you. I'll let these pictures speak louder than words, we really did have fun.





3 comments:

pam said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Did you make the cute cake?

Sarah said...

cute pictures. Bowling is good clean fun. I always think I am better than I am though.

hendywow said...

Yes, It does look like a cake nancy would create! We had a fab time with fab friends.