Friday, August 15, 2008

An Apple For the Teacher

So Hallie's preschool starts next week and I volunteered to make the "supply bag" where they will keep all their crayons, glue sticks, pencils and scissors. The bag travels from house to house each week since we're doing preschool with some friends at church. So this is what I came up with. After I had stuffed the birds I had my stuffing stuff sitting there and I decided to stuff the apple. Kind of fun, problem is, I want to keep it. But what would I do with an apple bag full of crayons and glue sticks? Should I keep it or give it, hmm... this is always a dilemma for me.

Haven't quite gotten around to the church stuff yet, that's next.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Very impressed with your projects. Let me know when you want to do buntings.

Austin said...

GIVE IT! Won't it be so much more gratifying to see it get used? And you have lots of bags, what would you use it for that you don't already have covered?

Courtney said...

I think someone has been missing her sewing machine! Love the polka fabric.

pam said...

Cute bag! What birds are you talking about? Go ahead and use it for Hallie's preschool. The kids will love it and their mothers will be impressed.

Keith and Lynsi said...

Such a cute bag! I loVE the polka dot fabric! Creative like always!

Rachel Richardson said...

You are so creative! I'm so jealous! This is such a cute bag! Great job! :D

Leisel said...

So cute!

Jennifer Perkes said...

I could always mail it to you when preschool is over (that is if you have moved by then!)
It's very cute. I love it!