It's up, and I'm so happy about it! Every year I can't wait to put up my Christmas decorations, and yesterday I finally got the chance to do it. I say finally because I really would put them up right after Halloween if my husband would let me, but this year I waited until after Thanksgiving (I think last year they may have been up on or before Thanksgiving). And my Mom was here so Travis didn't have to do one bit of it, and that makes him a very happy man. I love the holidays and the decorations help set the right mood for me, as Ben my brother-in-law said, it looks very festive. I hope he meant that in a good way, I chose to take it in one.
Speaking of family, they have all left me. I've had company at my house for the last two weeks straight, but today they all went home. It was really fun to have everyone here, we especially enjoyed having Katie and her family here since we don't get to see them very often. Her boys are so sweet and my kids had so much fun getting reacquainted with their Washington cousins. We'll miss them all and hope it's not too long before we're together again.
Hallie, Dallas, Truman and Walker, remember the fun jammy days?
Cute Angela has tagged me. This is the second time I've been tagged, the first time I wrote the post and never published it. Something about putting up personal stuff, just couldn't do it. So I'm going to do Angela's tag in a very brief and fun way. I'll list six facts/habits of mine, and to make it more interactive, only five of them will be true. Try to guess the sixth, untrue one!
1. I did a semester at BYU Hawaii, mostly played and layed on the beach. One of the most fun and memorable experiences of my life.
2. I have no gallbladder. When I was pregnant with Hallie I developed gall stones, due to some crazy pregnancy hormones, and had the whole thing removed after she was born.
3. I hate seafood. I had Lobster in Maine, just to say I'd eaten it, but didn't like it one bit, it was pretty fun to play with though.
4. In High School I developed a weird allergic reaction to shampoo. My mom finally found some stuff that didn't make me break out into hives, I used it for about two years, and then decided one day I hated it and went back to the old, with no more hives.
5. I have 20/20 vision, a gift I was born with and hope to die with.
6. My first concert I ever went to was Tiffany, I also went to a Paul McCartney concert in sixth grade, after that I tried to go to as many concerts as I could throughout High School and college. Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire, The Cranberries, Harry Connick Jr. (twice), R.E.M., Dave Matthews Band, Wynonna Judd, Natalie Merchant, Sting, Vince Gill, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, The Dixie Chicks, Mariah Carey and more that I can't think of offhand. The concert I'd most like to attend, but have yet to? Michael Buble.
There you have it, now I'm tagging, Laura, Dawn, Dusty, Liz, Shauna, and Adrienne.