Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Hallie

On Friday my baby turned four! I don't know how this keeps on happening. My kids are growing up too fast, and I don't seem to be able to stop it, so I guess I'll celebrate it. We had a birthday party for Hallie with all of her friends at Build-A-Bear Workshop. I decided this year that planning and hosting birthdays at home are too much work, and the kids have more fun at party places anyway, so we hit the mall. It was actually a great place for a party of three and four-year-old girls. The best part is I didn't have to do anything and the kids had a blast. Hallie wanted donuts, so I had my local grocery store make some special with pink frosting and sprinkles. I would never have thought of that, so I was glad Hallie did. This is probably birthday party picture overload, but indulge me anyway.






11 comments:

Mandy said...

Very fun! Everything looks so cute and girly!

Angela said...

We've been waiting for you to post party pictures. Looks like fun. I was at the mall on Thursday and saw two different parties at build-a-bear. Do they do group rates or something?

Angela said...

p.s. Trav's shoes are nice and reflective.

Nancy said...

I noticed that about the shoes, kind of funny, they are metallic, but not that electric in real life.

pam said...

Congratulations! Hallie. That looked like a fun party. And those pink doughnuts looked really good. Save me one.

Austin said...

Happy Birthday Hallie, even though I'm a little late. Hope it was all fun! Come Visit!

Katharine said...

What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Hallie...4 is a fun age!

Zulia said...

i like your blog header. where did you find it? also, that dream house . . is that yours?! beautiful!

Liz said...

So cute. What a fun party. You are such a good Mom. I can't believe your baby is 4! I didn't think you would last that long without having another baby...

Courtney said...

Thanks again Nanc! The girls had so much fun and carry their animals around all the time!

curley girley said...

Looks like you found the perfect birthday party for a 4 year old. Super fun Nancy. Happy Birthday Hallie Girl. I still remember coming to see you when you were only a few weeks old. I couldn't get over how cute and tiny you were!