Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random Bits of Goodness


Have I ever told you much about my cute and incredibly talented sister Katie? I probably haven't said much because most of you who read my blog already know and love her. Just let me brag for a minute (don't you know I taught her all she knows...ha!) Anyway she is in the midst of starting up her very own company called Puj (said Pudge) Baby. Her main product for the time being is a sassy modern baby sling. She's being featured on Design mom this week, they are giving away three of her slings. While you're at it check out her products and my cute nephews at her website, Pujbaby.com. Even though you're technically my little sister, you know I look up to you in so many ways Kate, I love you!


And someone else who may as well be my sister, my favorite friend Dawn, has finally started her own blog. Yea! I'm so excited. I think she just wanted me to stop bugging her about it! Go check her and her cute family out.



Finally these are some fun birthday crowns Hallie and I have been working on this week for her preschool class. I think they turned out mighty cute.

8 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

How cute is your sister! I loved the Go sling, and all that fabric is just darling. One question, where was the Nancy??!! I loved the video! Please tell me that's one of your diaper bags she is using!

katie said...

Oh Nancy, you are too kind. Now if I could just keep up with you Mrs. Crafty Wizard. It's amazing how addicting that sewing machine can be. So fun to see Dawn's blog. I can't believe they were in Banff.

Carrie said...

What is your sister's husband's name? He looks really familiar to me.

Nancy said...

Carrie, Ben (Katie's husband) lived in Promenade and was in our ward. Small world huh? They didn't start dating till I was married and out of the ward, they met at school, too bad I didn't know earlier, I could have introduced them!

Toria said...

I love the sling and just started using it frequently with Ivy. I will have to post a pic to MY blog. Yes, I'm finally committed Nancy, and thought you should be one of the first to know. I started a while ago but haven't sent out the link to anyone because life was so hectic with moving. Now I just need your help with the formatting stuff. Plan on my calling or e-mailing with questions.

Sarah said...

Love the crowns! And way to go Katie!

Nancy said...

Toria, Toria, Toria, where oh where have you gone? Did you pick a place to live? Please do tell!

pam said...

The crowns are so cute. The girls in Hallie's class will love them.