Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lucky Sevens






Today is 7-7-07, I'm thinking that doesn't happen too often, Mandy, you do the math! Anyway it also happens to be my lovely Liz's birthday! Happy Birthday dear Liza! I hope you are having a great day where ever you are at in this world. I can't wait to see you next month. A girl couldn't ask for a better friend/sister/cousin/all the things we ever told people we were. I am lucky to have so many close friends that have literally been there all of my life. Another sweet friend of mine, Kimber Sucka Lova had her sweet baby girl this morning at 2 a.m. So her little Madix Kai was born on the lucky day of 7-7-07. Congratulations little Madix, I don't think she'll ever have to share her name with anyone in her class! I'm so happy for you Kimber, Madix is a lucky girl to be born into such a sweet family. I had to post the outfit and blanket I made for Madix because if any of you know Kimber you know this was perfect for her. Happy 7-7-07! Don't forget to check out my first guest post by Austin found below this! It's sure to put a smile on your face.

5 comments:

pam said...

Nancy, You have been a busy girl since you bought the material. The blanket and the little dress turned out really cute. What a cute name ,Kimber, for your new little girl. Good luck. Also Nancy, I wish you would do a cute post from time to time on the family blog spot. Mom

Nancy said...

You're right mom, I have been neglecting the family blog, so I will do a cute post pronto!

Toria said...

my first time to comment on your blog, although I check in on you often and I have loved keeping up on your life. I also love that your birthday cake is getting some extra use and love that surfer fabric. I'm finally getting my blog going, but still need to post photos so check back with me soon.

Nancy said...

T.C.! I'm so glad you commented! I checked out your blog and loved hearing about what you've been up to! You need to turn your comments on. Are they on? I wanted to comment, but couldn't figure it out. Anyway keep me posted on what your future plans are, good luck! Maybe you'll be stopping in AZ?

Liz said...

Nancy,

You are too sweet! Thanks for thinking of me and calling me. I got your message late that night. We were in good ol' St. Anthony, Idaho at Jers family reunion!! It was a thrill for sure. We need to start planning our 30th birthday trip!! It will be here before we know it! Scary...

Love your new creations for Kimber's little girl!! What a great day to be born. I missed 7.7.77 by a year!! Congrats to Kimber!