Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I love Zappos.com



So I've been obsessed with finding red high heels for almost a year now, but couldn't find what I wanted exactly. Probably because I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but knew I'd know them when I saw them. So I saw them, in Florida, on the feet of Travis' co-workers' fiance. They were beautiful. They were the shoes. In a moment of weakness I found them on Zappos.com, there they were, in my size. Actually there were only three left in my size, so I had to get them right? I couldn't just leave them there for someone else to steal! So they came today (don't worry Emily, I was fully dressed when the UPS man delivered). They came with free over night delievery, that was too easy! And they fit, and they are comfortable, and I love them. Don't tell Travis, it will be our little secret. I just need a new outfit and a few accessories, and the right occasion, and then I can wear them! Beware of Zappos.com, it's just too easy!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Zappos is where I got the red tie-up heels I wore at my wedding. It must run in the family.

Becky said...

I'm thinking french pedicure will be perfection!

Adrienne said...

Those shoes are AWESOME! You are so right Zappos is a great development of the technological age :)

pam said...

Nancy,
Love the shoes! Hope to be able to borrow them sometime. Mom

Laura said...

I love Zappos too. I love that I don't have to drag my kids anywhere to get great shoes. Free shipping and next day delivery, I wish all online shopping was that painless. Love the shoes.

Emily said...

Being dressed takes all the fun away!

codes and coupons for zappos said...

There are so many red shoes from zappos' http://www.thehotshoestore.com. I recommend that one.