Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Girls Night Out


Okay I've only seen the TV commercials for this, but I really want to see this movie. Does anyone know what it's about? I think it might be a book, or at least they keep saying that it's the same author as the Hours (which I also know nothing about). But I think it looks like a good movie for a Girl's Night Out. It comes out June 29th I believe. Anyone in Arizona can come with me to my Girl's Night Out, but I think everyone else should have their own and then we can discuss, you know like a Movie club discussion (who needs book clubs when you can have an online movie club)? So who's in?

7 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm in. It's funny you posted this because now that I think about it I saw the preview today for the first time and remember thinking I HAD to see it when it comes out but couldn't honestly tell you the least bit what it's about. LOL Sure looked good though. Michigan is a long drive from California but if I see it I'll check back here and let you know what I thought. :)

Liz said...

Count me in. I have never even seen the preview, but looks like a great flick!! I love "GNO's".

Courtney said...

I've never heard of it but the cast looks good. Count me in (and I actually live by you).

Shauna Brown said...

Great idea!! I'll try to get a group together, but the 29th is our anniversary so it will have to be after. I haven't even heard of this movie, but might as well go since the last movie I saw was The Holiday and I HATED it, minus Jude Hot Law! I'm the worst movie critic ever!

Becky said...

Exellent cast. Can I live in that house over there in the poster?? I'll go see the movie just for the house. FYI: though The Hours exemplified superb acting, it was about the most depressing film I've seen in about the last decade. Anyone else agree? Hopefully this one is more uplifting/inspiring. I love GNO!!

Adrienne said...

The cast looks great and I agree I want to live at that house! I wish that I could come to the movie night!

sarah said...

Nancy, what are you working on lately?