Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wet Weekend





We had a fun memorial weekend here in hot(106 by this Thursday!) AZ. When we bought our house here I specifically wanted one without a pool. The thought of having one with two small children made me nervous, and now I'm thinking it would have been nice to have one. Oh well, we did the next best thing and bought a small pool that the kids could play in. They had a lot of fun, and we even had mom and dad in too at one point (I'll spare you pictures of that!) Anyway we also went to a few fun parties this weekend where the kids got to swim, and they started swim lessons this morning. I guess we are officially into the swim season, and the kids couldn't be happier about it!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like fun. My kids love playing in our kiddie pool even though we have a big one.

Laura said...

It looks like so much fun. We only have a patio, so we can't do a kiddie pool. It looks like fun. I especially love the strainer that Dallas is playing with. Your kids are so cute!

Jennifer said...

Oooh, FUN!! I really need to go get Ella one of those little pools.

Shauna Brown said...

Great blog update, love the blue, it goes with the water haha! It sure looks like you had so much fun. We need to get to the pool, you have inspired me!