Wednesday, May 23, 2007

For Courtney





I've been working on some paintings for Courtney's girls. I think they turned out pretty cute. She gave me the shams from her bedding she'd picked out for their room, and these are what I came up with. I think they coordinate really well, I'd given her back the shams or I would have taken a picture of them all together, I'll have to have her do that sometime. She wanted something with their names on them so she could put them above their beds (you know to help the babysitter put them in the right beds). I hope you like them Court!

In other TV news I was so happy to see Apolo and Julianne take home the trophy last night. I did feel a little sorry for Joey though, he really was awesome. And I hope to see Jordin win tonight. I love Blake, but Jordin was on top of her game last night, and I have to pull for our cute Arizona girl! Don't worry I already want to go see Dancing with the Stars on tour and the American Idol concert, Travis wants me to get a life!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh wow Nancy, these are so adorable! I'm sure Courtney is going to love them!

Courtney said...

Nancy, I love them. When Ellie saw them she said "pretty and cool." I can't wait to get them up in their room. Thanks again!

Mandy said...

Very cute. When i figure out a name for this baby, I think I am going to need one fore her room similar to Laney's.

Becky said...

Nancy they are so adorable! REally, was they little flower patter from scrapbook paper? Was it on wood or canvas? What's your technique?
And I was just thinking this morning that I must be a spender as I want to take the entire family to the American Idol concert tour.

Shauna Brown said...

Those are the cutest ever! Enough with all of your talent J/K! This comment is late so we already know who won AI. I'll go with you even though I'm not a huge AI fan.

Adrienne said...

The paintings are so adorable! I love the colors that Courtney picked out - so fun!