Friday, April 20, 2007

Flowers For Laney





I don't know about the rest of the country, but today was a beautiful, overcast Spring day in Arizona. Perfect for a friend party for Mandy's sweet Laney, who turns one tomorrow. We had a fun little party with the kids and moms at Dusty's house. Her backyard is perfect for the kids, and I'd say a lovely time was had by all. There couldn't be a cuter one year old than Laney Poo. And, if I do say so myself, she is very partial to her "Aunt" Nancy, I just might be in the running for favorite Aunt Courtney! It was fun to have Mandy in town, and have some old friends and Blogging Buddies collide. Happy Birthday Laney!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds fun! What blogging buddies were there?

Jennifer said...

Those cupcakes are way too cute. As is Laney. This looks like such a fun party...I am so jealous I wasn't there!!

Emily said...

Were Walker and Laney born on the same day?

Emily said...

A few years apart, of course.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Laney! Did you make those cupcakes? You are awesome!

Nancy said...

Emily, by blogging buddies I mean Mandy, Courtney and me. I think they do have the same b-day (Walker and Laney)

Lindsey said...

Such cute cupcakes, Nancy. I may have to steal that idea someday.

Becky said...

That party looks so adorable! Love the cupcakes. You could work for Martha. Wasn't the weather perfect that day? I've been loving this April weather!

Adrienne said...

Did you make those sup cakes? They are so cute. What a fun party! I wish that I had been there!