Monday, April 30, 2007

Disneyland, how we miss thee.






So we just got back from a family vacation to Disneyland. The kids are already begging me to go back! They really are the perfect age to love and really soak in the magic that is Disneyland. We had so much fun, and were able to spend two days at the park, and hit the beach one day too. My kids are pretty young, but I was very surprised that they were able to go on most of the "big rides." In fact I'd say that the new "Rockin" Space Mountain was their favorite ride. They also loved Star Tours (I really don't like this one at all, but my husband loves it of course.) My favorite thing was watching them enjoy it all. Even though we went two years ago, they didn't remember any of it, and were so excited about every little thing. Even the shuttle ride from the hotel was exciting for them. We loved our hotel too, we got a great deal on Priceline and stayed at the Hyatt Orange County, and when we got there they upgraded us to their "kids' suite" that has a separate room with bunk beds for the kids. Score! We were so excited, and they of course loved every minute of it. Is anyone else like me and feels like they take horrible pictures on vacations? Anyway most of what I took someone is making a funny face in, or has their eyes closed, or I hate the way I look, but I'll post a few of them so you can see some of the fun. Now back to real life, work and school, can't wait for summer!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like you had a great trip. The kids really are the perfect age.

Mandy said...

Looks like fun. Rumor is you have another trip planned for this weekend. Is it true?

Angela said...

It is true! She's coming! And I'm pretty excited you're coming. Looks like you had a good time, but next time take me!

Angela said...

p.s. Dallas and Travis have matching hats, that's precious! You can tell Trav I said so.

Nancy said...

About the hat, it's the same in both pics. Why Travis decided to be a longhorn fan is because the hat was cheap. Strange, but people kept calling him Tex, and everyone was like "Hook em horns" apparently Texas fans are very loyal, so now Trav wants to be one for real. Go figure.

Emily said...

That sounds like so much fun. Why are you going to Utah?