Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Crazy Girl




I'm not exactly sure where my little Hallie came from. We are opposites in so many ways, but kindred spirits where it counts. Hallie came with a very fun sense of humor and style. She definitely takes after her father in so many ways. It's been interesting being her mother because she is so strong willed that I've just had to learn to let her do her thing, and support her where I can. She was so funny this morning at dance. Do your kids ever have that one article of clothing or an accessory that they just can't go without? Well today it was the sunglasses. I think Hallie was in movie star mode at dance class, and kept the sunglasses on most of the time. She's in this fun stage of life where she actually thinks she's a real princess, I hope she never changes! I thought it was actually really quite cute, so had to document her craziness. I love her quarks am grateful for her everyday.


7 comments:

Courtney said...

Those sunglasses are cracking me up. I love all of the little pink ballerinas and your little rock star.

Laura said...

She is so cute! Alexa's preferred accessory of the week is red beads. You have a lot to look forward to, what a cutie!

Katharine said...

Nancy she is soooo cute! What a doll! I love the little movie star sunglasses. That is classic.

Shauna Brown said...

Now that is hilarious!!! I can't wait to meet little, sassy Hallie in a week! I really hope I can see you and your adorable family! Email me so we can make plans: shaunahbrown@yahoo.com

Adrienne said...

Love the sunglasses- I say go for it! I love the personality - so fun! When you grow up it's hard to pull of sunglasses inside!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the sunglasses!

sarah said...

she's darling! And the qult she's on is darling too. Did you make it? Great fabrics!