Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Belated Valentine







Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I had a great Valentine's day with my mom and kids yesterday. Travis is out of town on business, so we will have to have our Valentine's Day celebration when he returns. My mom and I spent the day finishing up some of my sewing projects. I had an order for a diaper bag and coordinating changing pad from Rachele Bascom. She also picked out her own fabric (really it's for her twin sister, so if you don't know her sister like I don't know her sister, just imagine Rachele with a different name, but I don't remember her name, but at least I can picture her!) Anyway she picked out her fabric also from jcarolinecreative.com, and I think it looks very Valentinesy so I thought I'd share it with you all. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

That bag is SO cute!! Happy belated V-Day!

Courtney said...

Stacy's diaper bag and changing pad turned out very cute!

Nancy said...

Stacy, now I can really picture her since I know her name!

Shauna Brown said...

Oh my cuteness!!! I die over those bags and changing pads. They are the best!!! By the way, so did not make that cake. I'm no Nancy that's for sure!!

Katharine said...

Nancy,
You are so talented! I would love for you to make me a bag if you have some free time. How do I go about ordering one? Also, we are coming to AZ on April 4th for my sister-in-laws wedding...we should try and get together! I would love to see you this time!!! Again, great job on the diaper bag! SOOOO CUTE!

Adrienne said...

Such a cute bag - very festive and I am sure that she will love it!

Becky said...

Where did you that adorable cake stand? I could start collecting those things, they are so cute. THose and pitchers. Like my grandmothers before me! Excellent work on the bag/diaper pad combo. I think you should take on make up cases and travel bags now!